Microsoft does a great deal to keep your PC or laptop up to date. However how do you know that you have the latest updates installed? This is quite a simple process, however let us walk you through the steps:
1. Click on the Start menu Button Located on the bottom left corner of your screen.
2. Next Click on the Settings Icon on the start menu. This can be identified as the 'Cog' Icon
3. The Windows Settings App will appear. Click on the Update & Security Icon. This can be indentified by the two round arrow Icon at the bottom right of the app.
4. Click on the Check For Updates button.
5. It should now display a message telling you that it is checking for updates, and will automatically install any updates found. It may then ask you to restart your PC to install larger updates such as feature updates. Simply click restart, and then log into your PC or laptop as usual.